ICL Started off providing air conditioning maintenance in Liverpool but quickly expanded to most major cities including London, Newcastle and Manchester, now we offer a full national maintenance service anywhere in the UK.
Unlike most other air conditioning companies in the UK we can provide a no-contract maintenance service, we believe that our maintenance service is so good that we don’t need to tie our customers into a contract. This can be helpful for homes and small businesses who would rather have the freedom of paying-as-they-go, instead of opting in to an expensive contract.
Maintenance is where we can be of great benefits to our clients. Good, regular maintenance ensures that your air conditioning will work when you need it most and will keep on working through the years. Over time we have refined our maintenance procedures to ensure that:
- The equipment we maintain keeps on working to provide comfortable conditions for your staff, clients and visitors. In the case of computer rooms, we can help maintain a temperature-controlled environment for your valuable equipment.
- The air conditioning equipment’s efficiency is maximised and its life cycle extended.
- Any breakdowns are reduced to a minimum.
To achieve the above we take a systematic approach to maintenance, which includes:
- Carrying out the maintenance to a high standard, in compliance with our thorough, yet practical, equipment maintenance schedules.
- Carrying out the maintenance on a regular basis, with consideration to the type of equipment, its age and its use.
Our experienced technicians are considerate of your staff, and will liaise with them at all times to ensure that any maintenance is carried out when convenient and with a minimum of fuss. We’d be pleased to supply more information or an obligation-free maintenance proposal.
We have provided maintenance for some large chains including Premier League football clubs and the NHS. If you’re interested in our service give us a call on 0151 521 4476 or 07912 691 713.